...

Friday, April 30, 2010

Camera Queen

The girls were having their daily after school cup of milk one day while watching cartoons as I prepared Supper. It was very VERY quiet and as I peaked around the corner they were both sitting on the couch, cup in mouths and blanket near by. It was a cute sisterly moment so I QUIETLY got the camera and stepped around the corner to capture the moment without them knowing. Jazlyn LOVES the camera and saying SHEEEEEESE with still only having 4 teeth (2 on top 2 on bottom) to show in her ever loving smile (yes only 4 teeth at the age of 17 months) I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE REST ARE AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Anyway its almost as if she senses the camera and as soon as I went to press the button this is what I got.She pulls the cup out of her mouth and proceeds to SHEEEESE at the camera! Im assuming my heavy sigh is what got Jadas attention to her as well! However, after getting them to try and re-enact the same pose she somewhat gets it but is still looking at the camera.If your wondering about Jada being naked and Jazlyn being dressed?? Everyday when we get home Jada informs me of how tight her pants are, how sweaty her shirt is, and how her shoes are filled with sand until she's down to her panties and then she's content the rest of the evening.