My really good friend Tanya has a little boy who is 7 months younger than Jazlyn but yet they are around the same in pounds!!! He's my big boy and I love to call him hoss=) I love having him over as I wanted a boy SO bad each pregnancy and obviously wasn't granted that wish so I act as if he's mine. Boys are so much different than girls and never really noticed it until he and I became close. He's so hard and rough and throws EVERYTHING and then cracks up...he just cracks me up the entire time he's at my house. He knows my house and he knows the girls and everytime they come over he comes to give and receive his lovins from me. He melts my heart=)Jazlyn. He LOOOOOOOVES pestering her and finds it quite humorous as she finds it VERY annoying! He loves to just touch her, run his fingers through her hair, kiss her feet (literally) and try and steal EVERY toy she's playing with!!!! She acts like he can't touch her and he has cooties but when he's not paying her attention she sure is all in his face trying to re-direct it back to her. Love/hate relationship. Other than getting in my tubberware and utensil drawer, their one passion they truly share together is zzzzzzzzzzzing.
I call this picture the Big Booty Judy picture=) They both have rather large booties and I woke up with my face smashed to my night stand and one arm hanging off the bed because of this.
This however, is how Tanya and I found them one Sunday after Church let out. It was quite hilarious!