...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why is her hair so greasy?

All weekend Jazlyn was itching her head non stop. I noticed it but really paid no attention to it. Yesterday when I picked her up from school her teachers told me the same thing--so I decided it must be time to start the Grease. Called my friend, made a trip to the Dollar store and then home to get started. Greased it down and then started the design of ponys and twisties! She hated it, cried, screamed, arched her back and then finally crashed. Finished her hair and then was paranoid about..don't lay here, don't put your head on the couch, don't lay on my pillow..haaaaa! Poor baby just wants her head to stop itchin! I was anxious to see how well it held up this morning as there was NO way I was redoing that design. MIRACLE!!!!!! Perfect!!! Only thing I had to do was re-grease the creases and re-twist only 3 ponys! YAAAY! Mission accomplished and now onto our next milestone...sitting through a braiding session!

Oh one more thing. Jada: "why is her hair so greasy?" Mama: "Just be glad yours aint"