...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Been A Long Time Comin'

But I know a change gon' come...yes it is!


FRIENDS, have I had a TON of changes happen within the last couple of months. PHEW I don't even know where to start.

First off, we had a partner of the Firm who had been here for 18 yrs. decide to move her practice and Dear Lord above I pray no one else decides to do that;-) Pretty sure it'll never happen again but if so, I hope it's a little more organized! On the positive side, it has made July and the first part of August FLY by. I have been SUPER busy, as well as everyone else--I think the busiest I've ever been since working here. With that said, that is the reason I have fell behind, yet again, in the Blog World.

Secondly, a very huge and gracious change has occurred in our life, however, I will wait until later months to express on that (and NO I'm not pregnant again) LOL!

We are currently planning for a rather large garage sale to start getting things in gear and I realized that really I have nothing to put in there because all of Jada's clothes go to Jazlyn and all of Jazlyns clothes go to my nieces. Which by the way, my sister Angela found out Monday she is having her third GIRL. HOLY MOLY!!! My dad will now have his all girls basketball team and which still leaves me in the runnings to bring home the First baby boy;-)

Last weekend Tanya, her family, me and mine went to Life Church on Sunday, Delta Cafe for lunch, home for naps and then to Rikki's to get some water action in before the week started.