Fourth of July weekend we spent it low key not doing our "normal" as I was feeling very blah, sickly and just plain out didn't feel like driving or being around alot of people. We enjoyed the Liberty Fest parade Saturday morning in Edmond and to my surprise, I didn't realize how big it was/is. Tanya and I decided to leave around 8:30am as it started at 9 and we had to park in off the wall places and I could not believe how full the streets already were. I told Tanya that people are like camped out with tents, ice chests etc. It was rainy and gloomy this day so I was skeptical about how long we'd even stay plus Tanya had to be to work. Once it started, Jazlyn LOVED it. She was dancing, waiving, saying hi to every participant and I think everyone around us were watching her and not the parade. I took a video of Jazlyn dancing or more like head banging to the Edmond North Marching Band and it is the FUNNIEST thing you've ever seen. Seriously! I don't have the software to upload it on here but if we are friends on FB you can see it there. She is my special child and is becomming more and more outgoing and SHHHHHH actually her outgoing personality has had me thinking I may just want one more kid SHHHHHHHHHH only if it can be a boy though=) Here is our picture from the parade. YES, Im still the mother who matches my kids and on most days and even our whole family outings we all color coordinate;-)

Rikki and her boyfriend FINALLY got transferred back to Oklahoma and EDMOND at that! I am sooooo excited and we've already had 2 bbqs and then Chili night this coming Tuesday! The girls and I had them and the couple who came to help them move over for a bbq on the actual 4th of July and here we were baking cookies for desert=) Now, after we spent $40 on a KIDDY pack of fireworks: chickens that hatch eggs, smoke bombs, tanks etc. we were outside, cooking, minding our own when I noticed the neighbros acrossed the street were starring..like HARDCORE starring then they drove off and within 3 minutes came the cop. Seriously! I had no idea it was illegal to pop fireworks and kiddy ones at that on the 4th of July. I mean come on, it had rained the ENTIRE weekend so I knew we weren't under a burn ban. I even asked the woman at the stand and she said it should be fine since it was the 4th. WRONG! He was a meany and kept saying he was going to write me a $500 ticket so I wanted to say DO IT ALREADY and get gone! UGH! He ended up giving Mario a warning since he was the one lighting them. UGHUGHUGH and to think my neighbors dog craps in my yard EVERY day and I have NEVER said anything. Well yesterday, they were outside and my nieces and nephews stopped by for a few and I said loud enough to where they could hear, "all they had to do was nicely come ask us to stop if we were bothering them, not call the cops as that builds neighborly tension." She got the message as she turned around to stare once more, so taking in the "Kill em with kindess" I waived and said Hi with a big ol' fake smile=)! Little did they know, I guess, the cop told me exactly who called us in, it was 7:00 in the evening for goodness sake!This weekend was a low-key weekend as well. I was completely kid-free Friday night but didn't feel up to doing anything so I just stayed in and slept. Saturday, we decided to go visit Aunt CJ and Uncle Kelly all day and then we left the fatty with Chan. and had a date night> MMMMMMM pick 2 for 12.99 at TGIFridays and we were STUFFED. It was so good and CHEAP! We then watched Predators and to my surprise they let me bring my Snuggie in as I ALWAYS freeze in the movies and fall asleep when we go to the late one. However, this movie was 2 hrs long and my eyes were glued to the screen and a couple times I almost jumped out of the seat! Sunday, Jazlyn let me sleep until 9:37 to be exact lol and that NEVER happens. I think she cat napped from 7 until I finally awoke. We got around and went back to CJ's for some fried shiiiiicken, red beans & cornbread, mashed taters and greenbeans. HOLY COW she can fry the BEST chicken MMMMMMM. I always try to bum in when I know she's going to be cookin like that! We then got Jazlyn in the pool for the first time and to no surprise she was scarey and hung on for dear life so it only lasted about 10 minutes. Finally to end the weekend, Rikki and Mario came over and we bbq'd and then hit the sack! Until next time.....
peace out.