LOVE YOU TANYA FERGUSON
BOY am I glad Mrs. Fergusons wedding is OVER;-). I love her to death but had NO idea the drama that came with a wedding. It was all worth it in the end of course but having 4 girls TRY and work together to get everything situated spells D-R-A-M-A! This weekend was CRAZY-SUPER busy. We had wedding errands, rehearsal and Bachelorette Parties on Friday then up bright and early Saturday morning for hair appointments to then cleaning up the MESSES from the party. Then FINALLY 45 minutes AFTER the wedding was supposed to start--lol the ceremony. It was beautiful and quite emotional for everyone. As soon as the wedding planner said "Its time" I looked at Tanya and my eyes immediately welted with tears. I knew she'd cry like a baby and before the preacher even started talking her tears were streaming down. The look on Sams face throughout the entire day was priceless. I watched him mostly, especially when she started down the aisle--he's in love and it shows every minute they are together. So happy she found someone to make all her dreams come true and the lucky dogs are off tomorrow for a two week long vacation. Must be nice!








~*~Happily Every After~*~