...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Long Overdue


The weekend of Tanyas wedding my sister Rikki came down and kept the girlies at my house so I could have a "kid-free" weekend and not stress about who was going to watch them Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, my other sister, her two kids and my grandma came up from Canton and my mom from Stillwater and they took the kids to the Omniplex aka Science Museum. Jada is me to a total T and Jazlyn is her daddy to the farthest extent possible. She does have some of my mommy hen traits like babydolls, bowls and spooons etc. but for the most part she's her daddy's twin. Here are some pictures and I'll explain why I think Jada is like me and Jaz like her dad.

My mom had to get me a phone that was real but wasn't plugged in and I'd sit in my room and talk for hours to...NO ONE! haha!

Jazlyn wouldn't smile the ENTIRE weekend. She didn't want anywhere near my sister, Rikki. In every single picture she has no expression on her face or is frowning JUST like her daddy.

When I came home from the Wedding weekend I had NO flowers left on any plant or in the pot on the porch. This picture explains why.

Imiyah and Jada

Jazlyn and Aunt Rikki (I love her facial expression)