...

Monday, June 7, 2010

June MADNESS

I have never been SO busy in my entire life as I have been with the end of May and this full month of June. I don't know if we are coming or going or how Im managing to keep our laundry done, folded and put up, suppers cooked every night or--when am I sleeping? Seems like as soon as I shut my eyes my alarm is ringing ever so loudly and it's time to do it all over again! Three weeks ago I attended a wedding for a co-worker then it was Memorial Day in which from my previous post you see we did something EVERY day, then we had a HUGE b-day celebration this wknd--SOOOO fun, next it's my Best Friends Wedding (literally, not just the movie) in which Im a Bridesmaid, then I have a Baby Shower, another wedding to attend, Fathers Day, another HUGE b-day celebration and then the 4th of July. WHEW Im out of breath!



This weekend was SOOO much fun. OMG FUN doesn't even describe it really;-)! It's amazing how everyone can get together, turn up the music and bbq some chicken and it'll last for 3 days if ya let it! Amazing times held this weekend.



MAN that's alot of candles=)



Happy 33rd! The man who gave me the most precious gift in the world: Jazlyn and the man who was just that..a MAN in raising Jada since she was 3 months old. Thank you!