I have been house hunting for going on three months now and I hope I NEVER have to do this again. It's super crazy, nerve racking, irritating, let down, get your hopes up to FINALLY ahhh the LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! I'll be SO glad when all of this is done and over and Jada gets her own big girl room and I get a fireplace in my bedroom=) Soon very, very soon. YAY!
Kids you may ask? They are growing like crazy and Jada's singing has officially taken off! She got her first "microphone" the other day as her Prince surprised her with a Dora mic. and Sister Sue aka Jazlyn a Dora guitar. Oh my goodness that first night of opening those two toys would have driven anyones head in the wall;-) They drove me crazy bonkers. Jada has slept with that and her soccer ball for 5 nights now. She has learned so many new songs since getting this and actually for her 4th birthday will be getting her very first Karaoke Machine. I still remember the Christmas morning I woke up and saw that's what Santa had brought me.
"You are my shunshine, my only shunshine, you make me happy, when kies are scray, you'll never know deary how much I love you, please don't take my Jazlyn away"
Jada started Soccer last week and at her first game, last Saturday scored the 3rd goal. Yes, I was the mom EVERY soccer field heard yelling!!! Her prince bought her a ball and we have been practicing and practicing so tomorrow we'll see how much has paid off.

Jazlyn fell off my bed and busted her lip pretty bad last week but all has healed. It was the saddest thing EVER and it got so big her lip just sort of hung open. LOL!
Just some pictures to enjoy.
My sister picked Jada up from school one day to reward her for being such a big girl at the night befores supper. We had went to Bricktown to eat dinner with my grandparents and Jazlyn was a T-Total bratt but Jada just sat there quietly, colored and ate every bit of her food. Rikki decided to pick her up early, as a surprise for an ice cream date. She then decided to take her to Wal-Mart for some of those Bandz--dumbest craze Iv yet to see. Anyway, Rikki mentioned maybe they should get one for Jazlyn and Jada immediately said, "what about my mommy?" Rikki said it almost made her tear up so she decided to get me some roses and then have Jada help decorate a mason jar as my vase=) Jada was waiting at the door with these in hand as I picked her up from the very best Aunt in the world's house.
I asked Jazlyn if she was picking her nose on our way home and she was quick to tell me no, so I asked if there was a booger on her face and she yelled NO. Weeeelll...little did she know..she was CAUGHT=)
Until next time, so long farewell! My next post will be the Birthday Extravaganza that I am in for punishment for making so big. Jada will sure enjoy it though!

