...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Canton Lake

This weekend we had a baby shower to go to and then went to the Yard Dawgz game Saturday evening as they pulled off a win in the last 15 seconds! Great Game! Sunday we were up and at it early early arriving in Canton before 11! I can't remember the last time I got there that early. My dad was so excited to see the girls as always. He grilled shish-ka-bobs and hotdogs on his inside grill, baked some baked beans, loaded up capri suns chips & cheetos and to the lake we went. It was so fun and he was beeming the entire day. My sister told me this morning my niece, Imiyah told her that "grandpa was a good ol'e man" When she asked why she said because he let Jada and her go far out in the lake but Aunt Karri kept making them come back closer. LOLOL! I was so nervous and Jada wasn't scared AT ALL. Jazlyn, who I thought would scream and hate it actually LOVED it. She sat right where the waves would come up on her legs and would say OOOOOOOOH everytime=) Immileigh, the baby, was soo sweet and just sat there all day in her bumbo and everytime you look at her she just smiles, the smiliest baby I've EVER seen. After it was over we headed to my sisters and bathed the girls as I taught Angela how to grease Imiyahs hair and stocked her up on the supplies. I then talked her into frying me some squash and grillin some brauts! MMMMMM I LOOOOOOOOVE fried squash but HATE frying it. She fried enough for an army and I way over did myself eating it. Great Weekend!


Angela and Miss Smiley

Pic Nic. All the girls kept saying was, "can we go swim yet"

My favorite picture of all time!

I love her and we have the same "Ashby Blue Eyes"

♥ them all!