...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

tubes Tubes TUbes TUBes TUBEs TUBES

This weekend was a sad/great one indeed. It's terrible that a sad occasion is what brings families together but hey it's life. Jada got to experience her first slumber party with her lil BFF as well as attend the Zoo. She had so much fun and Im still hearing about sealions. Im not sure why this particular animal stuck out in her head but it did. Jazlyn and I attended a sad/but celebration of ones life--you never know when your loved ones will be suddenly taken from you so make sure they know you love them each and every day.

It was about Saturday evening while enjoying everyones company I suddenly felt my nose stop-up. I thought UGGGGGH the one time I get a bit of relaxation (only having one kid and shes took to all the other little kids running around) Im going to have an ALLERGY attack. Sure enough on our way home I could feel it get worse and worse. Sunday morning I woke up and felt like the upper part of my body weighed 7429384 lbs. I knew my dad and g-ma were coming to visit and bring my treadmill THANK YA JESUS..so I had to tough it up and go on with our day. We enjoyed their company, as the girls LOOOOOOVE their Papa Kennef (Kenneth) and Grammy Mary, ate at Hideaway and then played all afternoon in the backyard. After they left we also enjoyed a 3 hour nap=). When I awoke from that nap I knew this was more than allergies--I have a Sinus Infection.

Monday morning I woke up, started my morning routine and upon looking in the mirror realized both eyes that were just matted shut were PINKPINKPINK. They burned and itched like crazy so I immediately diagnose myself with Pink Eye--ewww and called into work. I HATE going to the Dr.s as I feel it's a waste of money for myself to go. Well---Perfect example as to WHY one should NOT feel that way lol. I have been having problems with my left ear for about the last year or so, maybe a little less, of it draining but I honestly thought that I had scratched it and each time I picked at it I had been picking off the scab. Grossed out yet>? Wait it gets better. While in the Dr. she tells me it definitely sounds/looks like I have a Sinus Infection and then asks me if I have any other problems. YES my EAAAAR that has been driving me CRAZY for what seems like FOREVER. She didn't even get the device to my ear without saying EWWWWWW and then said OMG you have a severe ear infection. She then proceeds to the next ear and says, "Can you even hear?" Well to my knowledge YES I can hear. I tell her I had numerous problems with my ears growing up and my youngest had to get tubes before turning 1. She asked if I had tubes and I said yes twice and she said, "well this will be your third." WHAT??? a 23 yr. old getting TUBES??? Never heard the like! Which it all makes sense that I tell people that I've only had allergies the last yr. after having Jazlyn and my ear has been draining for almost that entire year so therefore my ear infections have been the reason for what Im thinking is allergies but its infections from all the drainage. I still cannot believe this what so ever! She said so, to sum it up you've had a chronic double ear infection for the last year and I can't wait for you to hear normal again if you think your hearing normal now.